What is Performance Coaching?
Career Concepts Performance Coaching is designed to enhance your well-being and performance. Through a series of guided conversations, you and your coach will explore personal solutions to challenging issues you face or goals to be reached. Together, you and your coach develop strategies to overcome obstacles, actionable steps to achieve your goals and increase your performance.
Is Coaching Right for Me?
• Do you have challenges you have tried to overcome yet despite your efforts you feel stuck, like you have tried everything and you are not sure what else you can do?
• Do you have goals, aspirations, dreams, you want to take that next step (or maybe even the first step) but you do not know what to do next?
• Do you wish you had someone to bounce ideas off of, brainstorm with and strategize with?
• Do you often think, “If I could just overcome this one thing, I know things would be better”?
• Do you need that little extra push to motivate you and keep you moving forward?
• Are you ready to do what it takes to achieve amazing things for yourself?
If you found yourself thinking YES to any of these statements then coaching is right for you.
Are you Coachable?
A coaching relationship only works if you are ready to do what needs to be done to get what you want. This means being open to new ideas, breaking past patterns that have held you back or produced average results and taking the time to discuss, explore and implement things you and your coach come up with.
If you are open to new ideas, ready spend time and focus on removing obstacles, overcoming challenges and achieving your goals then YES you are coachable.
What Topics Are People Coached On?
Performance coaching is driven by your well-being and goals. Below is a list of topic areas clients have been coached on.
• Starting a New Job – putting your best foot forward
• Entrepreneurship / Starting a New Business – business ideas, business plans, getting you up and running
• Overcoming Challenges – sorting through problems, managing your emotions
• Dealing with Difficult People or Situations – with confidence and clarity
• Time Management – free up time, effectively schedule, be organized, prioritize properly
• Managing Your Emotions – anger, sadness, stress, overwhelmed, frustration
• Stress Management – get back to a healthy you
• Communications – setting expectations, becoming assertive, confidence
• Crucial Conversations – instead of avoiding or handling conversation poorly learn the right way to talk about anything with anyone
• Improve Effectiveness as a Supervisor, Manager and Leader
• Discover Your Passion and Motivation
• Repair Broken Relationships
• Creating a Powerful Team
• Balancing Work and Life
• Mental Health & Wellness
• Getting Rid of Limiting Thoughts and Self Imposed Restraints
Our Performance Coaches work with Teams and Departments too!
Popular Areas of Team Coaching:
• Resolving Conflict
This list is a sample list of performance coaching topics, what would make a big difference in your life if you focused on it?
How much time do I have to commit to my coaching sessions? This is a good question and one that you and your performance coach will ultimately decide together. Our recommendation is a minimum of four weekly sessions for one hour each, plus a few hours to complete the action steps identified during your session. Sessions can be virtual (phone, email or skype) or face-face.
How Do I Get Started
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and let us know that you are interested in free consultation with one of our coaches!