Training Course Description:
Career Concepts' Advanced Leadership workshop is designed for those who have had some experience in managing or supervising people and want to improve their skills further.
During this workshop, you will explore various practical issues that managers encounter every day and solutions or strategies to handle them. Learn how to improve your interactions, build or re-establish trust, motivate your team and the people around you, make decisive decisions and use proper delegations techniques while managing your people and resources.
You will improve your leadership capabilities throughout the day and leave with a personalized action plan, certificate of completion, and an advanced leadership resource manual.
By The End Of This Workshop You Will Be Able To:
- Discover Your Natural Leadership Style And Learn How To Be An Authentic Leader
- Understand Your Team’s Aspirations And Set Goals That Will Gain Commitment And Create Action
- Successfully Manage Change With Our Easy 5-Step Planning And Communications Process
- Effectively Express Your Vision To Your Team, Clients, And Stakeholders
- Learn How To Provide Feedback That Reduces Misunderstandings And Moves Your Team Forward
- Make Strategic Decisions Quickly And With Confidence
- Delegate At The Right Level To The Right Person Every Time
- Improve Your Coaching And Mentoring Abilities
- Discover New Ways To Engage And Motivate Your Team
- Learn How To Hold People Accountable And Turn Them Into High Performers
- Gain Trust, Credibility, And Agreement With Your Enhanced Communication Skills And Emotional Intelligence
- Explore Ways To Get Everything Done And Have Time To Inspire Your Team
- Seasoned Managers and Supervisors who want to update and sharpen their skills
- Anyone looking for ways to inspire, guide and lead people.
- People who are looking for a fresh perspective on motivating their employees
- Team Leads, Project Managers and Office Professionals Who Need to Work With Others
“The seminar included a variety of real-life examples to demonstrate techniques. I was very interested in tactics to provide constructive feedback. I [now] have a number of techniques and ideas that I can implement immediately. I very much enjoyed the day. Lots of interesting information to think about long after today.” - Kristen Y., Newmarket
“I never realized how much there was to being a leader. This seminar showed me how dynamic a leader is and how to be a more effective leader. The seminar leader was exceptional. Very knowledgeable and kept the class lively and engaged.” - James H., Newmarket