Training Course Description:
Writing an effective project or grant proposal is like writing an effective brochure to sell you in the best possible way and convinces the potential funder that your goals are aligned with theirs.
Career Concepts' Proposal and Grant Writing workshop teaches you how to write persuasively and present your case in a written and logical format. You will explore the elements of writing effective project proposals and grant proposals through hands-on practice, create a grant calendar to avoid becoming overwhelmed, and develop a grant proposal writing process and checklist to use immediately after the workshop.
By The End Of This Workshop You Will Be Able To:
- Use an effective grant and proposal writing process and checklist
- Become organized, clear and a persuasive writer
- Follow a system for finding funders for your grant or proposal
- Avoid common grant and proposal mistakes
- Polish your prose
- Review proposals the way funders do
- Demonstrate your organization’s capacity and credibility
- Describe your goals, outcomes, objectives, and methods the way funders want to read them
Proposal and Grant Writing
- Business professionals at all levels who want to improve their writing
“I am very pleased with this seminar. It was very organized and had relevant information. The tools used were great.” - Adelina B., Barrie