Training Course Description:
The rules of relating to the public have changed forever. Whether you are looking to connect with your buyers directly, drive traffic to your website, attract donors, move people through your sales process, or effectively compete… it is time to upgrade. Buyers are more informed than ever, everyone is fighting to be noticed, to stand out, and to be valued as a service provider, best product, and worthwhile cause.
Career Concepts' Public Relations and Marketing in the Digital Age workshop is designed for people who want to grow their business, not-for-profits who want to increase volunteer and donor engagement, and PR professionals who want to leverage web-based content to get relevant information to responsive and eager buyers for a fraction of the cost of big-budget campaigns.
By The End Of This Course You Will Be Able To:
- Recognize the difference between “Old Marketing” and the “New Way to Market” in today's digital world.
- What common mistakes you are making based on yesterday's rules of marketing.
- Reach buyers and donors directly.
- Build cheerleaders for your product, service, or cause.
- Explode in your market by going viral.
- Build your marketing and public relations plan.
- Identify your buyer/donor persona.
- Elevate your product, service, or cause by becoming a “Thought Leader”.
- Close sales and build relationships.
- Use appropriate social media platforms to reach your buyers and donors directly.
- Find fast efficient ways to reach your target audience.
- Explore what truly goes into a marketing plan and how simple it really is.
- Refresh your marketing by exploring different strategies and tools appreciated by your target audience.
- Learn the four phases of how to guide a person from not knowing you exist right through to being a raving fan.
- Identify your buyer/donor persona.
- Craft targeted messages for your target market.
- Decide where, how, and when to deliver your message.
- Understand who your true customers are and how to speak to them.
- Easily develop a specific and effective marketing campaign for each of your products, services, or programs.
- Stand out from the crowd - Learn how to craft a compelling message that will grab the attention of your target market, one that they will feel compelled to respond to.
- Select the right marketing vehicle to ensure a great return on your investment
- Learn how to measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaign.
- Discover what role social media plays in your business.
- Save time and money using these 7 tips to effectively re-purpose your content.
- Use the right kind of message for your marketing media.
- Keep your marketing efforts on track with our easy to generate marketing calendar.
- Launch your marketing on time - every time.
- Plan, budget, and staff your marketing campaigns with ease.
- Foster long-term loyalty, engagement, and strong connections with your clients.
- Learn when and when not to advertise.
- Understand how Public Relations can enhance your marketing efforts.
- Explore the different types of sales techniques or call to action used in marketing plans.
- The Old Rules of Marketing
- The New Rules of Marketing
- Buyer / Donor Persona’s
- Reaching Your Audience (Buyers and Donors)
- Web-Based Communication
- Creating Cheerleaders and Going Viral
- Content Rich Marketing (Stand our From the Crowd)
- Discovering Your Appropriate Social Media Platform
- Create Your Own PR and Marketing Action Plan
Public Relations and Marketing in the Digital Age
- Sales Professionals and Agents
- Customer Service Representatives
- Inside and Outside Sales Personnel
- Business Development Managers and Account Managers
- Marketing Professionals
- Social Media Managers